I am sure no one else will care about watching these vids as much as Chuck and i, but i had to post them to show how proud i am of my little genius. :)
He is a smartie pants. I think Camden is still working on it;). Actually I don't think Keaton can count to 10. We better get practicing since Ander is 6 months younger. I love the cheering from the proud parents at the end.
hey Chuck- I found your website through ians. Your little boy is so cute. I was showing Kennedy the video of him counting and when he was done she clapped for him.
8 comments:
Wow he really is so smart!! I think that is amazing!!! What a cute boy! I love the Easter pictures!!
He is a smartie pants. I think Camden is still working on it;). Actually I don't think Keaton can count to 10. We better get practicing since Ander is 6 months younger. I love the cheering from the proud parents at the end.
Soooo cute!!
hey Chuck-
I found your website through ians. Your little boy is so cute. I was showing Kennedy the video of him counting and when he was done she clapped for him.
He has the cutest little butt chin ever!!
Love it! Flashback of Rumbis!
It makes me want to hug him.
Wow - he really is a genius! I love that little kid so much. He's got such a great personality!
Post a Comment