I had my friend Katie cut Ander's hair last week for his first "real" haircut. Chuck usually just buzz's Ander's hair, but i wanted him to look super cute to meet his grandparents and for Easter. He was such a good boy and looked so handsome.
Katie did an awesome job, like she always does! I can't believe he just sat there so good. Katie got a workout when she cut Keaton's hair. He freaked out!
I can't believe how much older he looks now. He's turning into quite the little man. Katie did a really good job cutting his hair - he looks so handsome!
2 comments:
Katie did an awesome job, like she always does! I can't believe he just sat there so good. Katie got a workout when she cut Keaton's hair. He freaked out!
I can't believe how much older he looks now. He's turning into quite the little man. Katie did a really good job cutting his hair - he looks so handsome!
Post a Comment