Thursday, October 2, 2008
When it Rains....
So this week has been a little challenging for us, but i know it could have been alot worse. Ander started throwing up on Sunday afternoon, which then led to him throwing up all night. He didn't throw up again until Wednesday night and ever since has had really bad diarrhea. I have said this before, but seriously nothing is sadder than seeing your little child throw up and feel so sick. I could not imagine if he actually ever had to be hospitalized with a serious illness, i would definitely not be able to handle that. So to add to the throw up mess, our washer broke on Monday and so did our disposal. After laying down alot of $, both are now fixed, which is a relief. Then today, i discovered that my blowdryer does not work. I know material things are not a big deal, but when you keep having to pay for stupid things breaking, it is a little frustrating. I have still had a pretty good week considering everything and have stayed positive through it all. I know i have way more good things going on than bad and that i have a great life, i just thought i would vent a little, just to blog it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the term "to blog it out." I must start using that. :) Amid all the blessings, frustrations are still allowed -- hope you little guys feels better!
Blog it out sista! I'm for sure using that because for some reason blogging it out feels so good. Geez sorry about all the bad luck this week. Marci had a week like that a couple of months ago- They had both of their cars break down completely with major problems, their air conditioner went out & it seems like more stuff. That stinks! I have strep so does that mean that I have some stuff that now has to break?! I hope you have a good weekend.
I am so sorry about your bad luck! I know what you mean when it rain it pours!!! Hope things go better!
Post a Comment