I bet Ander loved it. Those are some cute family pictures. Did you recently buy that jacket? I almost bought one exactly like it the other day but it had a little stain on it. You sure look cute and glowy.
Way cute!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and took a lot of great pics. I love the last one of Ander surrounded by all of the pumpkeens. We will have to go there sometime this week.
ummmm what does Jen mean by Glowy???? we went to that same Pumpkin Patch. it's so fun. Ander is so cute. So I guess I need to talk to you to see what glowy means???
Yeah!! THose are such cute pics of you guys at the pumpkin patch!! Ander is so darling! And I agree with Jen you look so beautiful and definatley glowy.
Suz, your hair is short... but so cute! I love your outfit too, you are so stylish! And no fair, you look gorgeous... someone pregnant and feeling nauseous all the time, is not supposed to look so great!
I am totally laughing at all your friends "glowy" comments!
8 comments:
So cute!!! Ander looks adorable! I love pumpkin pics they are so cute!! Glad you had fun!
I bet Ander loved it. Those are some cute family pictures. Did you recently buy that jacket? I almost bought one exactly like it the other day but it had a little stain on it. You sure look cute and glowy.
Way cute!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and took a lot of great pics. I love the last one of Ander surrounded by all of the pumpkeens. We will have to go there sometime this week.
ummmm what does Jen mean by Glowy????
we went to that same Pumpkin Patch. it's so fun. Ander is so cute.
So I guess I need to talk to you to see what glowy means???
ooooh, ahhhh.... Utah fall... hummmm! fun!
Yeah!! THose are such cute pics of you guys at the pumpkin patch!! Ander is so darling! And I agree with Jen you look so beautiful and definatley glowy.
so cute suzi!! looks like a great pumpkin patch!!
what is all this glowy business????????? :)
Suz, your hair is short... but so cute! I love your outfit too, you are so stylish! And no fair, you look gorgeous... someone pregnant and feeling nauseous all the time, is not supposed to look so great!
I am totally laughing at all your friends "glowy" comments!
Post a Comment