Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This is for my parents....

Here is a video clip of Ander wearing my headband that he loves and trying to tell me about the vacuum, which he is scared of, but loves to say constantly. Funny child, i tell ya. Note, i am not the best videographer.

9 comments:

jen said...

SO dang stinkin' CUTE! I love the headband. I need to figure out how to post a video. Very cute!

Becky said...

CUTE! I haven't seen him forever! You need to bring him next time!

jenjamin said...

You have a sweet little mama voice! Very cute kid too!

Haskins said...

That is so cute!!! I love that. Maddi is afarid of the Vaccum cleaner too, but McKay will attack! You will have to teach me how to post a video!

Robyn Parker said...

That Ander is a little cutiepie! I love how he talks so much now. I luff eem!

jen said...

for the record i would just like to say that i hate entering in my username and password. thx:).

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ander is darling Suz! PS - I love the blog header with his picture on it, so cute, and I also love your new pic's off to the side!

Brooke said...

Ander is so cute! That picture of him on your header makes me laugh...I think he looks like a mini of your husband!

Liz said...

What a sweet little dude!! I love the headband! He is adorable.