Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have given in...

ok, so i have taken my blog off private for those of you who hate to enter a password every time you look at my blog. i better not have any psycho's looking at my blog now, not that i have anything worth looking at anyway. Hopefully, this will make all of you lazy people happier. :)
Love ya!

4 comments:

jen said...

Wonderful! I'm so happy that I don't have to enter in my darn password anymore. Don't blame me if you get a stalker!

Becky said...

Yea! I'm lazy!

Haskins said...

YOur so funny! I have debated that sometimes too but then I think about all the work I had to put in who knows maybe one day I will do the same!

Robyn Parker said...

It's about time! Now I have 5 more seconds each day of free time. Thanks for making my life easier.