
On Friday, Ander and i met grandma Barkley, Kirstin, and Brielle at the zoo. It was a fun time and nice to be able to enjoy the warm weather. Ander loved riding on the carousel too, he cried when he had to get off. It is just such a busy place, it was hard to see all of the animals, but we still had a great time.
3 comments:
Suz, Cute pics at the zoo! I haven't looked at blogs forever and it was fun to catch up on yours. We need to go to the pool this week. When can you go?
cute, cute, cute! I can see Ander loving the zoo! We should all go together one day. I was right across the street at the exact same time.
Hope you weren't too overwhelmed by all that animal stink! Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment