Favorite person (outside family) My friends!
Favorite food? Pizza, ice cream, choco chip cookies, Zone Bars, chocolate souflee, Indian & Thai, and many others, i love food!
Quirks: Obsessive picking and many other things
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words. ?
Any regrets in life? many, mostly about guys i have dated/married (not Chuck, of course) and not feeling like i could go to college.
Favorite Charity/Cause? I am with Jenn, Primary Children's too.
Favorite Blog recently? All of the ones I have listed.
Something you can’t get enough of? yummy food, good books or movies, and kisses from my hubby and baby.
Worst job you’ve ever had? North Shore Health System in NY by far!! My boss was the most verbally abusive, evil person i have ever met and she fired me for sticking up for myself. i have never been so miserable in my whole life than at that time.
What job would you pay NOT to have? cashier at Walmart
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? The oval office or President Monsen's office
Favorite Bible verse right now? i know what it is, but i can't remember the exact location.
Guilty Pleasure? reality tv, diet coke, & eating to many sweets!
Got any confessions? None that i want to share.
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Put it towards a plane ticket to Europe.
Favorite thing about your house? fire place and couches.
Least favorite thing about your house? too small garage, kitchen, and deck.
One thing you are bad at? sewing
One thing you’re good at? being on time and remembering things.
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? bigger house closer to family and more money would be nice, but i know i am very blessed.
Who would you like to meet someday? Jesus and my grandpa's.
What makes you feel sexy? When my husband tells me i am.
Who is your real life hero? my parents and Chuck's mom
When are you most relaxed? When I'm on vacation by the beach or reading in bed
What stresses you out? I stress over everything! you are amazing Jenn!
What can you not live without? The gospel, FAMILY, friends, food, good books and movies.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? (same anser as Jenn) We all blog for different reasons. I blog because I think it will be great for my family to read one day. It's the only journal I've ever been good at keeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was fun to read! You know I stress because you hear me freaking out on my kids. I was having a nice and calm moment when I was doing the tag. My kids are wondeful but their messes do stress me out. I'm trying to be better about that.
That was fun to read Suz! Gosh your boss in NY sounded awful!
That was so fun to read! I love reading things to get to know people better!
I just learned all sorts of new things about you. Tell your hubby he's a jerk from me for not answering question #4.
Post a Comment