Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gateway Water Fountains!


Today we met Jenn, Trista, Katie, and all their kids at the Gateway to play in the water spouts. I died with laughter from the look on Ander and all of the kid's faces as the water spouted up around them, it was the best!! Ander desperately wanted to climb the stairs that were nearby the entire time, so i had to run after him constantly, but it was still alot of fun and good to chat with the girls. We will definitely need to do that again.



7 comments:

jen said...

SO dang funny! He was hilarious today!!! I love that you got a video of him playing and then, of course running to the stairs. Funny mischevious little boy.

The Bullocks said...

That really was so fun. we definitely have to go again.

Robyn Parker said...

That little Ander is quite the rascal! He is the cutest little water baby!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Suz I am loving all the new posts! You guys did so many fun things this week! You are such a cute mom and Ander is just cuter and cuter every picture I see of him. I'll be in Utah end of August - hopefully we can meet up for lunch and meet your cute little guy!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was so much fun!! We need to do that more often!! Love ya

Haskins said...

How fun! Guess what Ander and McKay have the same swim shorts! They are so cute!

Becky said...

I love Ander's lil' swimsuit.