Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally time for some swimming!




I love the pool at the gym i go to, it is the best!! Ander and i went swimming there today, since it was finally warm enough to go and we had a blast! I could only take a pic of him sitting on the chair with his towel since i had to watch and hold him the whole time he was in the water. He was not very happy when i took him out of the water when we had to leave, which makes me excited that he actually likes playing in the water more than i thought he would. Here is also a pic of Ander on the way home from swimming, he was so tuckered out, he fell asleep in his car seat. Fun times at the pool, cannot wait for more!

6 comments:

jen said...

He is such a cute happy baby! Love him! I'm sure he'll be spending many more days at the pool this summer. Next time you guys come over we'll blow up our little pool and our sand box will be done. FuN!

jen said...

Oh and I'm so happy to see you blogging more often. Nice Job!

Liz said...

He is a little stud-muffin! I miss the fun pool days...we only have an indoor pool. My poor, deprived children, LOL!

Robyn Parker said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Too bad we don't belong to your gym.

Brooke said...

Yeah!! Finally it is swimming season!

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! Ander is adorable in his swim suit! We should go swimming sometime. I love swimming in the summer its my favorite!