I thought i would write down some of the cute words that Ander has been saying. He can pretty much say anything i ask him to, but these are words that he says alot.
dudududu = binky (his addiction)
bobble = cup of milk
bubbles =bubbles
bear = his favorite comforting toy
Boo = Grandma and Grandpa Barkley's dog
Dochhh = Dog
Dino = Dino Nuggets (which he says whenever i ask him if he is hungry)
Daw = Dawson
fackoom= vacuum (his obsession)
wah-oo = water or water fountain
knock knock = he says while knocking on doors or walls
Mahma = Grandma
Bahl = Ball
Papa = Daddy or Grandpa
Mee-mo= Nemo
Memo = Elmo
mow mow = lawnmower
Doos = Zeus (Robyn's dog)
Andow = Ander
pees = please
uh-meh= amen
of course, da-da and ma-ma
Ander also knows all of his body parts and loves books. He is such a good little helper, he helps me put away the dishes, by handing them to me from the dishwasher. He puts away his books/coloring books without me asking him to and also gets them out when i ask him. He throws things in the garbage when i ask him to or if he knows that it should go in there. He wipes his hands, the floor, and tables if they are dirty. He helps me vacuum. He pours his own cereal from the box every morning and throws his empty cups into the sink. If he finds something on the floor that he does not know what it is, he will pick it up and give it to me. He will also let me know when he has a poopy diaper, but i am not going to be starting potty training any time soon. Ander is such a good napper and sleeper. He usually will sleep 10-11 hours a night and will take 2 naps a day sometimes for 2-3 1/2 hours. He loves helping his daddy out in the yard and digging in the dirt. He will also yell "daddy" in church every Sunday, while Chuck is passing the sacrament, he is obsessed with him!! He loves going to the daycare at my gym, but he absolutely hates going to nursery in church (weird). He is so tender-hearted, he will never take a toy away from another kid, he will just give it to them if they reach for it. He is such a good snuggler and is so sweet! He does like to growl and scratch daddy and i, just to get a reaction, whether he is mad or being silly, but we always just laugh at him. He has to follow me everywhere i go in our house and if he cannot see me, he will run screaming scared until he finds me. He has the best facial expressions and the girls that watch him at the gym love him! He really is such an amazing presence in our home and could not imagine what my life would be like without him. I cannot believe that he is almost 2 years old and that he is becoming a little person that i get to hang out with every day. Motherhood is truly the greatest blessing! It has taught me so much! Even though i really do struggle alot and i am not sure when i will feel ready for another one, i know that it is sooo worth it and being a parent is one of the greatest purpose's of living on this earth.
I know that i am not a very good writer, but i felt like i needed to write down some things that i will want to remember in the future.
7 comments:
I just want to say that I love that sweet little Andow so much! He does and says so many cute things now and is such a tenderhearted little kid. I am amazed at how much he is able to do now. I luff eem!
Also, you are a great mom so don't ever think otherwise!
That is what I think blogs are all about....You will love that you wrote the things he is doing now. One day when you have another one you'll want to look back to see if they are doing the same things Ander did at that age. He is a cutie. I hope that when he's 5 he'll still be your little helper and not your little messer!
That is so sweet. I should do that with Sammys words, he is the same age. I LLOOVVEE this age, I could do it forever!
CUTE CUTE!
Wow that is a lot of words that he has been saying! Isnt it so funny how only mom's know what thier kids are saying!! Tris birthday dinner looked so fun- wish I could of come!
That is so cute!! He says a lot of words and the love that you wrote down the interpretation. That will be so fun to look back at someday!! Ander is such a cutie!!
What a doll-baby! I love all their words and their meanings at this age. I remember when my twins started saying things the right way, not their way, and I was so sad!
Post a Comment