Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekly Update







So from my last post about my anniversary, Chuck really spoiled me and it was so unexpected and so nice of him, he really is the best! I did end up making him a really nice dinner, so i guess he got a little spoiled too, since i rarely make nice dinners. :)



Ander was sick all last week, which was not fun, but he seems to be doing better today.



We went to one of Chuck's best friend's wedding (Brandt) on Saturday and that was really fun and good to see all of his friends. We are really happy for them!



Now for my sad, but also happy news, my parents left this morning to the MTC, so we told them our goodbye's lastnight. We went to their setting apart yesterday afternoon and that was really neat and then we had a BBQ at my brother Jon's house for them lastnight. Don't worry that I am such a baby, I have been crying a ton since Saturday because I will miss them sooo much and that Ander will not get to see them for 18 months. I really am the baby of the family and I am used to going over to my parent's house pretty much every day and having them help me run my errands and just spending time with them, so this will be quite the adjustment for me and Ander. I really am sooo happy for them that they will be able to serve the Lord and be in such a nice place and i know we will all be blessed for it. I just want to thank them for all they have done for me and for being such great examples.



Another bit of not so good news, Chuck's dad has been having severe pain in his jaw and neck and so he will be having an MRI done on Thursday to see what is causing it. I hope he will get better soon, poor guy. Well, I am off to my daily gym outing.



I cannot believe Ander will be a year old in 11 days, wow time flies!

1 comment:

jen said...

I'm sorry you are sad right now:(. Keep us posted on Chuck's dad. I hope everything is going to be o.k. Cute pics!!