I just wanted to wish my wonderful hubby a Happy Anniversary and let him know he is the most amazing husband and father i could ever hope for! Love you babe!!
Hi Suzi! I was so excited to see your blog posted on Katie and Spencer's blog. I love that we can keep in touch this way. I can't believe how big Ander is. He is so cute. Can you believe a year has almost gone by? I can't. It sure is a fun stage though! I hope all is well. Tenley
3 comments:
Congrats! I love you guys. The picture of you is gorgeous!!!
Hi Suzi! I was so excited to see your blog posted on Katie and Spencer's blog. I love that we can keep in touch this way. I can't believe how big Ander is. He is so cute. Can you believe a year has almost gone by? I can't. It sure is a fun stage though! I hope all is well.
Tenley
Awwww... Tear. Congrats guys!!
Post a Comment