Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cute Kids and Ander's Birthday Preview











We went to Chuck's parents' on Sunday and we celebrated Ander's birthday with them since we will not be seeing them this weekend, which is when Ander's birthday really is. Chuck's parents' gave Ander a toy remote control and a big Tonka truck for him to ride on and he loves them both and has been playing with them so much this week. Thanks Karen and John, we love you guys!! Ander also ate his first cupcake and it was so funny to watch him. Chuck's brother took alot of pics, so i will post them when i get them from him. Also, Chuck's dad is doing a little better, but they did not find anything on the MRI, so he is now on medication that makes him really dizzy, so that has not been fun, so we will see how he does in the next few weeks. I have talked to my parents a few times since they left and they made it to Hawaii safely and they are loving it and doing great! I also went to my friend Jenn's house this week along with my other friend Trista and her kids and we had a fun time. I also went to Chuck's parents' house afterwords and that was fun as well. It was nice to get out and do something since Chuck has been gone most of the week for work. I was able to use my anniversary present today, which was getting a massage and pedicure and it was much needed and so nice! Thanks Chuckles, you are the best!
I am going to Park City tomorrow with my sister to get some clothes for Ander and I and I cannot wait! We will be celebrating Ander's birthday on Saturday and also on Sunday because i am having my family over for dinner that day, so Ander will be getting his share of cake this week.

Here are some pics from last weekend with my sister's baby Dawson and Chuck's brother Ian's baby Brielle, and from Jenn's house this week. Dang cute kids!! I will post pics from Ander's birthday next week, i still cannot believe he is going to be a one year old, WOW!

1 comment:

jen said...

I keep forgetting to ask you about Chuck's Dad. I'm glad you gave the update in your blog. CUTE pics. Happy 1st Birthday Mr. Cute Ander! Have fun shopping in Park City. I was loving GAP baby when I was there a few weeks ago.