Monday, April 12, 2010

Ander's Surgery...

Ander after he just woke up. He has got some good bed head going on.

My sweet little Ander got new tubes in his ears and his adenoids out last Friday. I was so nervous for him, but he did so great! It was sad to see him throwing up after and he was pretty out of it for a while, but he was back to his normal self later that day. We had to give him Lortab for the pain and it made him sooo hyper! It was super funny. I am so glad he had the surgery done, because he was pretty much deaf in his right ear, poor kid. :( I really hope we are done with surgeries or sicknesses in this house for a long time!

5 comments:

jen said...

I hope he feels better after all of this! Poor little Ander.

Liz said...

I hope this does the trick for him...poor little dude could really catch a break, huh?

Robyn Parker said...

Love his bedhead look! Glad he's feeling better now. He needs to come over and play with Dawson sometime soon.

Becky said...

Poor little pumpkin pie!!! Feel better soon!

Haskins said...

Poor Ander! I hope he feels better! He is such a sweet little boy!