Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Park & Little Clapper!





Sully learned how to clap last week and now he does it all the time, i love it! Also, we went to the park a few times last week and had a great time enjoying the nice weather. Ander has this new OCD thing where he has to be wearing a jacket at all times, except for in the tub. He played outside yesterday for 2 hours straight in 78 degree weather and he still kept his jacket on the whole time, he is such funny boy!

3 comments:

Scott said...

I love it when they clap! He is too cute. I guess I know what to get Ander for his b-day...

Scott said...

Whoops. Signed in as Scott. It's me, Becky.

jen said...

Cute little clapper. He's all proud of himself. Does he still snuggle in or is he getting all wiggly? I hate when they stop snuggling.