Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


These were the only pics i could find at the moment of our mom's, but i wanted to wish my mom and Chuck's mom a Happy Mother's Day! We are so lucky and blessed that Heavenly Father chose them to be our mother's! Ander wants to say Happy Mother's Day too and he thinks you are the best Grandma's in the universe! We love you!!
Hope all the mom's out there have a super day as well! You all deserve it!

4 comments:

KBarkley29 said...

Thankyou! I hope you have had a great Mother's Day also. I am so happy you are part of our family!
We love you!

jen said...

I hope you had an awesome day! You an amazing mother and you definitely don't give yourself enough credit! Your mom and mother in law are awesome. Lucky you!

Robyn Parker said...

You are really lucky to have such a fabulous mom AND mother-in-law. Hope Chuck pampered you all day yesterday - you deserve it!

Haskins said...

That is so great to have such great mothers!! Ander is so lucky to have you as a mother!!