Monday, May 25, 2009

My Adorable Sleeping Boy!

Ander has to sleep with all of his stuffed animals, some books, and alot of toys. I do now know how he can sleep with all of that stuff on his bed, but he sure is cute!

5 comments:

jen said...

Ander is so cute with all of his little things. I love his cute little personality!!!!

Becky said...

So funny! And cute belly pics. You look great.

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! I remember Maddi going thru a stage like that and I think it is so cute!! BTW I love your little belly!! You look so cute!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Suzi, I love the pregger pictures you posted. Of course you would look amazing! I noticed your little tracker is gone, how much longer?

Robyn Parker said...

He is so funny! I don't know how he can sleep with all of those toys.