I decided to copy Jenn and blog about what i am thankful for this week.
I am thankful that my computer is working today, since it has not been all week.
I am thankful Chuck made it home safe from his business trip yesterday and that he still has a job.
I am thankful for my sister for coming over and making me dinner 3 times this week and for playing with Ander. I do not know what i would do without her.
I am thankful that i am not feeling as sick as i was last week, at least not as much in the morning, nights are still bad.
I am thankful that i feel sick, since that is a good sign for a healthy pregnancy.
I am thankful for food.
I am thankful that Ander woke up at 6:15 today, instead of 5:30, since he has been waking up at that time every day since the time change. Who wants to wake up at 5:30 am???
I am thankful for the gym to help me get off my butt and Ander loves it too.
I am thankful for my friends and their good motherly advice.
I am thankful my parents will be coming home from their mission before the baby comes.
I could go on and on, but i thought instead of complaining about how sick and tired i have been , i would focus on the positive, which is definitely alot.
Also, for those who asked, i am only 9 weeks along, i still have a long way to go. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry you are so sick, Suzi!! When I was pg with my twinners I got pretty miserable and my OB told me to take 1/2 of a Unisom every night before bed (it is Benadryl, just another name) and my morning sickness was gone the next day. I have tons of friends and family here who also swear by it. It might be worth a shot!
Your new pics are beautiful! What a gorgeous family you all are!
What a good idea!! I think my favorite is that you were thankful for the gym! I love it!
Yep, the 1/2 unisom idea was given to me by Liz and my doctor also said it would help. It totally worked for me. I still felt like crap but just not as bad. I still think 6:15 is early. Hopefully he will start to sleep in a little more each day! Nice job on focusing on what you are thankful for. Don't worry though about complaining because when you are pregnant you get a free complaining pass!
Cute fall family pics!
Aw...how sweet! I am thankful that I have a sister who is my very best friend!
I am so glad you are going the thankful Thursday thing. Sometimes when there seems to be heaps and heaps of things to be negative about, the best thing to do is flood those bad thoughts out by being thankful... it will turn any gloomy day sunny every time!
Post a Comment