Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ander wants to tell you something...


So since a few people have been inquiring about me lately, i thought i would just come out and spill the beans. I am not that far along yet, so hopefully, everything will go well, but i am just so excited, i can't wait to tell everyone. I cannot believe how fast i am starting to show this pregnancy, it is nuts!! I have been feeling really nauseas the last week and so the only thing that helps me to feel better is food. At least i am being healthy and not throwing everything up. We definitely feel it is the right time to have another one, so that Ander can have a buddy to play with and we are very fortunate that we are able to get prego so easily.
(Don't ya just love our homemade shirt that Ander is wearing?)

14 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

HURRAY SUZI AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you guys. When is your due date? Gosh, I hope you start feeling better soon. That first trimester is rough. But congrats, that is such exciting news.

jen said...

No wonder you've been glowing! I thought something was up:)! I am SO happy for you guys. I just hope you don't get too sick. Feel free to call me and complain about feeling yucky anytime. I always found it nice to complain to someone about my aches and pains.

Wooooohoooo Ander you get to be a big brother!! You will be a super duper big brother! You are such a nice boy. Thanks for giving Keaton your chair the other day!

Liz said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! WOOHOO! Exciting news, Suzi! I love Ander's shirt, it is perfect!

Missy 'n Danny said...

yah, I am so excited for you guys. Ander is going to love his little sibling. We will be praying for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby. Love you guys!

Stephen Elison said...

congrats girl! I'm so excited for you! When are you due?

Haskins said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! I am so excited for you! When are you due? Yeah another baby! It will be so beautiful!

Becky said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!

Robyn Parker said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to see my new little niece or nephew - he or she will be gorgeous! Dawson can't wait either. Sorry you're feeling sick but that's a good sign that everything is okay with your pregnancy. Congrats!!

Holly said...

Congratulations! We are happy for you guys. Ander is a cutie. He really reminds me of Chuck when he was little. Good luck with the pregnancy.

The Bullocks said...

well I'm so excited to officially hear the news. that is so exciting. I hope you start feeling better.
we'll have to try for another chic filA run soon. Katie

jenjamin said...

Hahoo! Congrats!

jen said...

cute new family picture at the top of your blog!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting!!!

Tenley said...

Congratulation Suzi!!! I am so excited for you! I hope everything is going well and you are feeling good.