Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged by Becky...

to write 6 random things about me.

I was really shy when i was younger and still am sometimes. I would never want to get up in church to give a prayer, talk, or comment ever and i really hate that about me. I just wish i was more outgoing, i can always work on that i guess.

I have to cover my entire head, except my nose, with my covers at night to sleep.

When i was younger, my family always told me that i was adopted and that my name was really "Fina Foster" (as in foster child) and that i was really black. They even put a sign on me that said something about me being a foster child and they put me out in the front yard, so someone would come and pick me up. What mean siblings, hu? :)

I was on the drill team in high school for one year and i only performed in like 3 dances the whole year. I never took any dance classes my whole life, so you can see why i was not good enough to perform. It was still a really fun experience though.

I think about food and what i am going to eat all day long.

Whenever i am at home, i always wear my pajamas. I only wear normal clothes if i go somewhere and then as soon as i get home, i change back into my jammies, even if it means i will be in them most of the day. I have to be comfy when i am home! Chuck does not change into comfy clothes until the second before he goes to bed, he never says anything to me about it, so i will keep on doing it.

I am tagging anyone who wants to do this.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That foster child thing is hilarious! Oh wait, I'm a foster care licensor, should I be laughing about this?? I love that you sleep with the covers over your head too!

Haskins said...

I had no idea you were on the drill team! How fun!! We need to get together for lunch! I would love to see you! Do you have a little belly yet? I love them they are always so cute!

Robyn Parker said...

I'm sorry you're so scarred about the Fina Foster thing but it's important for you to know where you came from:)
I probably would wear my jammies as much as you do if I had more of them. If you're not going anywhere, who cares??

jen said...

Oh Fina, you think that's a joke? You haven't figured it out that you are really black yet. Maybe you need to go see someone about thinking you are a white blonde chick.