Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here's what we have been up to....

Went to lunch with Tiffany to see her cute new baby boy Logan. (Trist and i are on the other side of the table.)

I went to Becky's baby shower, she is due in January with a girl and i am so excited for her!

We had a wonderful and super tasty Thanksgiving at the Barkley's. Chuck did a fantastic job of cutting the turkey and Karen did an amazing job of cooking all of the yummy food. Too bad i was so sick afterwards, but it was still nice to eat such good food and chill with the family.

We put up our first Christmas tree (thanks to Beck and Jon). We also saw the baby's heartbeat last week and all is looking well so far. Woo hoo 6 1/2 more months to go. Please just tell me that the indigestion will not last the entire time. :) This pic is so my parents can see my baby bump.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Um, what baby bump??!! I'm not kidding either.

Yay for the healthy baby bean!
I am so jealous you guys get to get together whenever you want!!
Sorry you got sick after the feast, was it baby related??

You are as beautiful as always, not a hair out of place!!

Becky said...

Baby bump?! You look so skinny! Also, why is this your FIRST X-Mas tree?!!!

jenjamin said...

Sooo cute. Love the new family picture!

JonBeckyJackMatteeStocktonSammeeDavis said...

The tree does look lovely :). You do too. Karen did a great job on the family pic also. Fa la la la la la la la la.

Robyn Parker said...

What a cute little tiny baby bump! Also, your hair looks really cute like that. Quit having so much indigestion so that I can hang out with you more, will ya?

Tara Fisher said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful by the way! Hey we want to send you a Christmas card. Will you email me your address? ktfishfam@hotmail.com
I hope you feel better soon.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

baby bump... You're so funny. I love that all the comments say the same thing!!! You look great as always. Do your parents get home soon?

Haskins said...

Suzi, You look so cute!!! I cant believe that you are pregnant. You look so skinny. I wish I could be as skinny as you!!