FYI: My computer is working a little better, but it still shuts off alot while i am on it and all of the keys stick and some do not even work. Hopefully, it will not be ruined completely like Jenn's is. It is so sad to not have a working computer, it is our lifeline to the outside world, we must have one! :)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Brothers from another Mother (i copied my sis for this title)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad Ander was there to cheer up Dawson. That video is hilarious!!
Those boys are such cuties! So fun that you and Robyn get to hang out so much and that your kids are such great friends.
And PS - I just read your post below about the garbage. How sad! I am so happy you were able to get back in. I am sure that was so stressful, and especially because Chuck was out of town.
Post a Comment