Thursday, October 9, 2008

American Fork Canyon!



We took a drive up American Fork canyon on Tuesday night so we could see all of the leaves that had changed colors. We ate a little picnic at Silver Lake and Ander loved every minute of it! It was so gorgeous up there, i wish i could have taken more pics. Ander has now been saying every day since then, "mountain" and "bye river", bye water". Ander loves to see any body of water, especially waterfountains and waterfalls. I take him to see one of these at least once a week to keep him happy. I just love this time of year, except i really wish it did not have to get below 70 degrees, oh well. by the way, Ander insisted on wearing his hat and he would not sit still long enough for me to take more pics, silly boy!

7 comments:

Melanie Barkley said...

Ander looks so grown up in that hat!

Becky said...

Love Ander's hat! Did you do the entire Alpine Loop? So pretty! We drove up there last weekend and ate dinner at Sundance.

jen said...

We went for a drive to see the leaves last week but we were a little late. We didn't see much. It looks like fun. Ander always has such a happy face!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ander looks so cute!!! that looks like so much fun!! I just love Ander. He has the cutest smile and I love to hear him talk.

Haskins said...

That seems like such a fun thing to do!!! I love Anders hat it is so cute!

shelbell said...

Isn't it so pretty there? We got to spend a night up there when we visited in Aug. and I loved it! What a little cutie he is!

P.S. Your engagement pic is straight out of a magazine ad...you guys look amazing!

Robyn Parker said...

What a cutie-patootie that little guy is! I wish we could have come with you - it looks gorgeous!