That is such a great tradition to visit the grave sites and rememebr the people who have passed. Unfortunately we are too far away to do that in person, so remote remembarnces will have to do. Happy Memorial Day!
Weird that I haven't seen this post and you posted on Tuesday. I guess I'm a bit behind on my blog checking. Yard work is taking up all of my time! That is sweet that you guys went to the graves. We didn't do that this year.
3 comments:
That is such a great tradition to visit the grave sites and rememebr the people who have passed. Unfortunately we are too far away to do that in person, so remote remembarnces will have to do. Happy Memorial Day!
Weird that I haven't seen this post and you posted on Tuesday. I guess I'm a bit behind on my blog checking. Yard work is taking up all of my time! That is sweet that you guys went to the graves. We didn't do that this year.
Was your grandma a widow for 40 years? I miss my grandparents too!
Post a Comment