Sunday, May 4, 2008

Divorce & B-day Dinner for Trista & Jenn!



We celebrated Trista's divorce and Jenn's b-day at Rock Creek Pizza and it was a really fun time! It may seem a little weird to have a party for a divorce, but not after all Trista has had to go through. We really needed to have a fun night with her and show her our love and support. Jenn brought the funniest cake from Costco that said, "Welcome to the Single Life" and there is a pic of a "supposed" princess on there as well, very funny, but yummy cake. I sure love my girlfriends and i wish the best for Trista in her life to come, she is such an amazing person!! It is so nice to have good friends that i have known for so long and have gone through so much together, you guys are the best!! We did miss the girls that could not be there as well, i cannot forget them. Also, thanks to Jenn for the cute Shade shirts she brought for everyone, very nice J!!

5 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Thanks for the fun dinner. I am so blessed to have such great friends!! Love ya

Liz said...

Yummm, Rock creek! You guys look great!

Haskins said...

I am so glad you guys had such a fun time!! Wish I could of come. You guys do have such a great friendship I love it! That cake is so funny. It looked yummy!

Seneca said...

Hey you cute girl! Hope you are doing great. You are the cutest friends. And Anders is growing up so fast. Keep in touch! Love ya!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I am still super close to my high school friends as well, that is so fun that you guys are all still close and supportive.

So Suz - I can't wait to see your Hawaii pic's - I hope you guys had a blast!!!