Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sunday Dinner & the Park!!




We had Sunday dinner with my family and Ander was being super funny with all of his cousins, we had a great time! We also were finally able to go to the park yesterday since it was so warm and Ander had a blast! It was really windy though, so we didn't stay very long. Ander is still pretty scared of swings and going down slides by himself, i need to work on that with him some more. Don't you love Ander's new smile's,they are hilarious!! Now on to another cold day, hope it is great for everyone!

7 comments:

Haskins said...

I love that picture of Ander. I think the slides would be pretty scary too!

jen said...

Stinkin' cold day! I don't like to be tricked with 3 warm days and then snow! Gosh! Ander looks like he really enjoys his cousins! What a cutie!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Fun!! I love family dinners and I love when it gets warm enough to play at the park. Anders smile is adorable!!

JonBeckyJackMatteeStocktonSammeeDavis said...

Man Ander has cute cousins!! Wuz Up Homie?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hey Suz - you ever up in SLC? I am coming to Utah May 7-17 - I was thinking it would be fun to get together and go to lunch. I haven't seen you forever! It would be fun to meet Ander. We could meet in the middle somewhere - let me know what you think!

Becky said...

Love the cheesy smiles!

Stephen Elison said...

Ander is so cute! I can't believe I haven't seen him since he was brand new! I love his smile!