
When the weather was warm last week, i took Ander to play in our neighbors backyard and he loved it so much, he cried and cried when i had to take him back in the house. So Chuck decided last weekend that he would build window well coverings for all of the window wells and he bought a little swing set, a sand and water cart, a basketball hoop, and a lounge chair and umbrella so that Ander could have some fun things to play with in the backyard, while i watch him on the lounge chair. Isn't Chuck so awesome and thoughtful? The pic i took is not very good because i took it from inside the house at 7 in the morning because it was so cold, but i really wanted to post about this because i am so excited about it. Now we just need the weather to get warmer so we can use our new toys. Ander will be in complete heaven i am sure.
5 comments:
I love the swing set! I'm sure Ander will never want to come inside once the weather gets warmer. I hope it gets warm soon!!!!
I love good weather--especially for the kiddies. I want a pic of Ander dunking the basketball.
That is so fun!! We need to come over an play!
So fun!! I can not wait for warm weather, too. It can't be much longer, right?
Chuck is such a thoughtful sweetie! I love that Ander will have all those fun things to do while you watch him from the lounge chair, that cracks me up! I love it!!! It looks like you have a large backyard, how fun is that?!?
Post a Comment