
Tomorrow is my lovely sister Robyn's birthday. Rube is such a great sister and pal, i do not know what i would do without her. We went to the Cheesecake Factory lastnight for dinner to celebrate, however, i only have a pic of Dawson and Ander, because they are the stars anyway right? The other pics are of Ander being super cute as always and of my cute little chubby nephew, Davis. I love my cute nephews, they are the best! I sure hope you have a great birthday Rob! Love ya!
7 comments:
Thanks!! I loved your singing happy birthday to me this morning on the phone - it made my day! I am really lucky to have the best sis in the world!
That is so nice to have a sister to be close with. I think sisters are the best! Cute pics of Ander!
By the way we should get together sometime this week. We havent seen you guys forever!
I love that first picture of Ander...he looks like he just did something sneaky and is giggling away!!
CUTE little boys! They are totally the stars. Davis is adorable. It's fun to see pics of him because he probably weighs 5 lbs more than Kody.
HOLY COW - Ander is SO BIG. That picture of him on the chair - I can't imagine Lance that big, but everyone says it comes fast. He is darling. Will you post a picture of Robyn's baby - or is Davis Robyn's baby? How old is he?
j/k - I went back and re-read your post - so the pic's on this post are of two different boys - Dawson and Davis? I thought it was the same person? Anyway - how old is Dawson and how old is Davis? I am trying to see how close in age they are to Lance.
Post a Comment