Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Karen!!



It is my wonderful mother in law's birthday today and i want to let her know that she deserves to have a fantastic day. I could not dream or ask for a better mother in law or grandma for Ander. She is also a great friend, i love hanging out with her and i feel that i can tell her anything. I know not many woman can say that about their mother in laws, so i know i am super lucky that i can say that. Karen is also so selfless, non-judgemental, very tough to raise 5 kids pretty much on her own while her husband was in med school and worked long hours, a great cook, talented artist and photographer, and a fun mom and grandma. I could go on and on, she truly is such an amazing person and i am so blessed to be a part of her family. Happy Birthday Karen, we love you so much!! These pics are from our dinner on Sunday.

4 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so nice to have a mother in law that you like. Your mother in law seems really cute!

jen said...

You are SO lucky to have a mother in law that you get along with so good. Cute pics.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

that is awesome that you love her so much!! Your right not many people can say that about their mother in law. I know I sure as heck couldn't.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That was such a sweet tribute to your mom-in-law - I loved it. She sounds amazing!