Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sick Again and Thankful!

The only thing i have to write about today is that my little guy is sick again! I took Ander to the dr. yesterday because he had a fever, was grabbing his ears, and had a bad cough. The dr. just said that he had some fluid around one of his ears and to give him more ear drops. The tubes are supposed to help fluid leak from the ears, so i hope this will not be a problem in the future. Ander is also getting 6 new teeth, so he is pretty miserable right now and he does not seem to be feeling any better today. I know kids get sick alot, but this kid seems to always be sick! I feel so bad for him!
The pic of him is after he woke up yesterday and i thought he looked sick and had cute bed head.
I also wanted to say today that i am so thankful for my parents. I am so happy that they are able to be missionaries at such an awesome place and that they are having such an amazing experience. I am really going to miss them on Thanksgiving this year and i hope they will have a good time while they travel to Kauai for the holiday. My parents are the best examples and they are such wonderful parents and grandparents! I love you guys more than words can say!!

4 comments:

jen said...

ahhhh cute little Ander. I hope you get feeling better soon but you sure do look cute sick. I want to see some pics of your silly faces. What an awesome mission your parents are on! Hawaii is the best.

Haskins said...

Oh suzi, I am so sorry that he is sick again. That sucks. I hope he will fell better for the holidays!!
Angie

Cracker said...

I hope you have a very happy thanksgiving too!!
Angie

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I hope Ander feels better soon! That is so neat that your parents are serving a mission and enjoying it so much! They are great examples! I am thankful for you and that I have you as a friend! Happy Thanksgiving!