
Ander and I met Jenn, Trista, Angie, and their kids at the Children's Museum at Gateway today and we had so much fun! I was a little nervous to take Ander since he had his surgery yesterday, but he seemed totally normal and he had a blast so i am so happy that we went. We also went to California Pizza Kitchen after for dinner and it was so yummy! I love hanging out with my friends and their kids, i am so thankful for all of them! I am trying to list things that i am thankful for this month because of Thanksgiving and i am following Jenn's example on her blog. (i also want to mention that i really need to customize my blog better, but i am just too lazy, hopefully i will soon)
4 comments:
We had so much fun today too. It's a good thing I didn't go to dinner after because they played so hard at the museum that they fell asleep on the way home. We will all have to go to the museum a lot this winter to get the kiddos out of the house. Ander seems to really like it. He's getting so grown up!
Suzi-- Those are such cute pictures! I am so glad that Ander is feeling much better! It was so fun to see you yesterday. I had so much fun! Thanks
angie
Ahh... how fun, wish I could have been there. Sorry to hear about little Ander, hopefully that will make his life happier.
I love the pics you got. Those boys sure are cute! I'm glad Ander is doing well and it was so much fun for me to be with you guys yesterday! Thanks
Love ya
trista
Post a Comment