Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Late Turkey Day Post...


I just had to post these pics of me making my mom's recipe of homemade noodles and rolls, so my mom can see i made them. I did have alot of help from Karen (Chuck's mom) and all the food turned out great. Too bad these are the only pics that were taken that day, everything was just too crazy. i am so thankful for Chuck's mom and all the hard work she put into making our Thanksgiving dinner and for all the times she makes dinners for us on Sunday's. She is such a great chef and a great mother in law and grandma. I also realized how much effort my mom and dad have made for us in the past for our dinners and i am so thankful again for them.

4 comments:

Haskins said...

wow that is amazing homemade noodles! That is so awesome you can do that! You look really pretty in this picture!

jen said...

You look so cute! I like your shirt. Nice job making your moms recipe. It is funny as we get older and have to do the work ourselves that we realize how much work our parents did. I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving so no pictures from me:(. I'll chat with ya later.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is great that you made your mom's recipes! I am very impressed. You look gorgeous and I love your shirt!!

jenjamin said...

Hey, I want that recipe! Looks fun and you look HOT being domestic!LOL