
Ander loves to get in my drawer in the bathroom and put my black headband on his head or just play around with it. Chuck is a little scared that this could lead to homosexual tendencies, but we all know he is just playing. :) Also, Ander is such a little scaredy cat! He is afraid of the blow dryer, the vacuum, the swings and slides at the park, and many other things. I guess he takes after his mother, let's just hope it doesn't last. That is it for now, we are a little boring at the Barkley household lately, hopefully more exciting things will be coming up in the next few weeks. Here are some pics of Ander with my headband on, what a cutie kid, ya just gotta love him to pieces!
5 comments:
oh what a little sweetie pie! hello, i post pictures of my puree stuff. i think i'm definitely the boring one here.
Ander is so cute. That is so funny because Becks just started doing the same thing with headbands. Hope you are having a good day.
Love ya
Trista
That is so cute!!! I love that he knows how to put it on!! Maddi is still scared of the blow dryer and vaccum cleaner. I think Ander is such a cutie!! I could just pinch his cute little checks!!
Angie
He is such a super cute guy! And I love seeing your cute white bedroom furniture in the background - I totally remember when you got that! ;)
Where's the pics of little Ander's surgery? Poor little guy! I hope he's doing better!!!!
Post a Comment