Friday, November 2, 2007

Hanging out at Trista's!


Lastnight we went to Trista's to hang out with Jenn, Angie, Becky, and their kids, it was a fun time, we need to do it more! Ander loved playing in Beckham's litte car, too bad Beckham and Ander were too tired to play together, since they both missed their naps. We loved seeing Jenn's new baby boy Kody too, he is such a cute kid!

4 comments:

jen said...

YO. Cute picture! I loved playing last night. I'm excited to go to dinner without the kids though because I'm always so dang distracted. Ander is such a cutie!!!!!! Tell Ander bzzzzzz for me.

Cracker said...

I love that you guys all have the same picture! Maybe I should copy yours as well! I agree we should get together more often that was a lot fun last night!
Angie

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

hey love the pics. That was such a fun day and it made the day go by so quick. I'm glad I have you as a friend
Love ya
Trista

jenjamin said...

That is so great you girls can and DO get together so often. Next time I am in town I'd love to see all you and your cute babies/kids!