Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anniversary Celebration & Dawson's Baby Blessing


Ok, so I think I have figured out how to do this blogging thing, except I do not know how to shrink my pics yet, hopefully i will be patient enough to learn soon. So, Chuck and I stayed in Park City on Friday night at the Canyon's where we stayed on our honeymoon (i know extravagant honeymoon, but i still loved it). It was the first night that i have been away from Ander and it was very enjoyable and relaxing. Chuck and I were planning on going on the Alpine slide and then to dinner and then a movie, but we were too hungry so we ended up eating an early dinner at Main Street Pizza & Noodle (which is my fave) and then we just ended up sleeping the rest of the night pretty much. Sounds boring, but we really needed the sleep and it was nice just to relax in our hotel and watch a movie. We went to breakfast at Ruth's Diner and it was very tasty, so that was our anniversary get away. Tomorrow is our actual anniversary and i think i will just make a special dinner for Chuck, we will see how lucky he is, since i do not do that very often. :)
Anyway, today was a very special day for my sister Robyn and her husband Scott. My dad blessed their baby boy Dawson and it was very a great blessing and we had alot of great food after at their house. Unfortunately, i was not able to get a pic of cute little Dawson in his blessing outfit, but we took one of Chuck, Ander, and i, which is posted under my profile to the right. Well, that is about it for now. One more week from tomorrow until my parents leave to the MTC. :(

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Suz- yeah, I am happy you set up a blog! Happy Anniversary! I LOVE Ruth's Diner. It is my fave. Glad you guys had some fun and were able to get some good sleep. Where are your parents going on their mission? Hawaii? Hopefully somewhere fun so you guys can go and visit them. How long are they going for? Oh, and your house looks cute, post some pics of it! Love, Kates.

Missy 'n Danny said...

Oh, "sleeping" huh? Yeah, we like to catch up on "sleep" on our anniversary nights too. It's amazing after 8 years of marriage how much we still like to "sleep" together. hee-hee