Oh cute girls. I'm sad I missed the fun. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. I feel loved! Who had the camera at olive? I want the picture.
Hey Jen... I think she was talking about "me"=jen :).. j/k I didn't think that. But I do miss you all. Suz, guess who I sat next to on the plane last weekend flying into SLC. Rusty Raines. Crazy. He said hi. Small world.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh cute girls. I'm sad I missed the fun. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. I feel loved! Who had the camera at olive? I want the picture.
Hey Jen... I think she was talking about "me"=jen :).. j/k I didn't think that. But I do miss you all. Suz, guess who I sat next to on the plane last weekend flying into SLC. Rusty Raines. Crazy. He said hi. Small world.
Post a Comment