Sully in the car right after he fell :(


Chuck rolling down the slide :)

Ander with his new Bumblebee Transformer on his birthday morning
Thanksgiving Point Garden


My little Ander turned 5 on Aug. 18th and we had a fun time celebrating with him all week!!
First, we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Grandma Barkley, Kirstin, Brielle, Sage, Kirstin's sister, and baby Lexi. It was super hot, but we had a good time. Grandma even brought cupcakes for Ander, so nice of her! On Ander's actual birthday he got alot of Transformer's, since he loves the move and then we went to Monkey Island and we brought Ander's buddy Kolton. Too bad Sully fell in the parking lot and hit his nose and mouth really hard. I also made cupcakes that day and we had a few of our neighbors and their kids come over to eat them. The day after Ander's b-day, we went swimming with Dawson and Scott at the Lindon pool. It is the coolest pool for little kids and they even have a flowrider. Chuck tried out the flowrider, but he ended up wiping out and hurting his shoulder pretty bad. I must say, it was super funny to watch. On Saturday, we went on a big slip n slide at a park with our neighbors. Then on Sunday, we met all of my siblings and their kids at South Jordan park to celebrate Ander's b-day with them. Fun week for sure! I cannot believe that Ander will be starting Kindergarten next week. I am just so happy that he has a nice teacher and she thought Ander did a good job at his assessment. I love my handsome, smart, mischievious, bossy, antagonizing, cuddly 5 year old boy!!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you finally checked out that pool and liked it. Cute little Ander. I can't believe he is 5 either. Love him. Good luck at kindergarten!!!
Did he like his first day?
Post a Comment