Thursday, August 19, 2010

4!








We celebrated Ander's 4th birthday last Wednesday at America's Incredible Pizza Place. Ander had such a fun birthday! I love that he is so much more into it this year. He got all of the toys that he wanted and he even got a really cool bike. I cannot put into words how much i love my sweet little guy and how happy i am to be his mom. The only thing that would make me happier is if he would just want to go on the potty and not want to be a baby anymore. I seriously give up for right now, he is just such a stubborn kid, but i love him to death anyway!

2 comments:

jen said...

Why haven't I seen this post?! Happy Birthday Ander!!!! I'll save my present for him for when he gets potty trained. We'll have a celebration party for you!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!!!!