
We celebrated Sully's first birthday yesterday by going swimming at my gym with Robyn, Dawson, Trista, and Beckham. It was Sully' first time in a pool and he loved it, but he did get a bit cold. We had so much fun and i can't wait to go back. We also had Chuck's and my family over lastnight for cupcakes and icecream. Sully attacked his candles and cupcake, it was pretty funny. I also took Sully in for his year check up today and he was 60% for weight and 75% for height. He is crawling around, but is not even close to pulling himself up or walking, so we will see how long it will take. He is also getting a little temper and screams alot when Ander takes his toys away or i am changing or feeding him. Overall he is a little sweetie and we could not be happier to have him in our family.
3 comments:
Cute pics. Looks like Sully had a perfect 1 year birthday! I can't imagine him getting mad.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULLY! I have a present for him. I'll bring it tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Sully! It was so great to see you, Suz!!
Post a Comment