Sunday, June 27, 2010

Catch Up!

Grilling hot dogs and smores up at American Fork canyon with Dawson, Robyn, and Scott


Sully not liking the grass at Thanksgiving Point


Ander playing with this cool water sprayer at Thanksgiving Point

Sully at the Splash Park with Katie, Jenn, and their kids


Ander having a blast at the Splash Park
Ander digging in the sand at the Dino Museum

Dino Museum


Scott, Robyn, and Dawson at the new America's Incredible Pizza place. This is the funnest place and super good food too!

Ander, Chuck, Scott and Dawson on the go carts

Sully on his first merry go round

4 comments:

Liz said...

Your boys are so handsome!!

Becky said...

Fun pics! I gotta go see that pizza place!!

jen said...

I want to go to that pizza place! I like the quick blog update.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Suz you have been busy, you are such a cute mom. It was so fun to get together a couple weeks ago, let's do it again soon!