
I cannot believe my little Sully is 11 months as of yesterday! He is the sweetest baby in the world and i am obsessed with kissing and snuggling with him! He is not really crawling yet, but he is scooting around. He can only stand up with me holding him too. He is going to be a slow walker for sure. Sully says "mama and da da" all the time and he loves to hear his voice by yelling as loud as he can. He has been sleeping in his crib for the past few months and he usually sleeps from 6:30 pm until 6:30 am, it is quite a nice change from him waking up every few hours. He is my joy and i cannot imagine not having him in our family!
6 comments:
He is a little lover boy! I wish to snuggle him up one day soon.
He is just adorable!!
OMG I can't believe it has been that long! Just the other day he was 6 months old. He is SOOOOOOOOO cute!
Oh he is a cutie!
Wow!! I cant believe it has been almost a year! That has gone by so fast! He is soooo cute!!!! We need to get together again soon!
He is so cute Suz!!! They look so much a like, wow. So, I saw a billboard the other day for some farm town or something at Thanksgiving Point? Have you been? Want to go sometime this week or next week - it is supposedly (cross our fingers) supposed to be nice weather!
Post a Comment