Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sick Little Sully & Such...

Sully has had a double ear infection the past 3 times that i have taken him to the doctor. His ear infections have not gotten better because he always spits the antibiotics out of his mouth when we give it to him. I took him to the dr. yesterday and on top of having a double ear infection, he also has thrush. You can tell that he does not feel well and he has not been sleeping good, but he is such a good natured baby that he is still in really good spirits. I just really hope that he does not pass his yeast infection (thrush) onto me. I also have to add that i hope that i never have to get a crown done on one of my teeth again! It has been causing me so much pain!! I have been such a baby about it. I will also be getting surgery on my foot in February and i cannot wait to get it done because it has been bothering me for so long. The kicker is that i will be gone for 4 days and 3 nights and i will have to wear a special boot on my foot for 4 to 6 weeks. It will be interesting to see how it goes taking care of my kids after my surgery. It also means that i will have to stop nursing Sully this week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Poor baby! I hate having sick kids, it's the worst. Good luck on your surgery, you will do great. You will figure out how to get it all done witha moon boot on, it will be super sexy!!

jen said...

Poor little Sully and poor you to have to deal w/ a sick baby. I think the sun needs to shine and we will all be cured of everything. Peace to you sister.

jenjamin said...

AHH bummer!!! double bummer. Hope surgery and stopping nursing goes well :(