Saturday, December 19, 2009

Aubrey Christmas Party!

My brother Troy and his girlfriend Nicole (I love that Troy is in mid chuckle, so cheerful)

My dad and brother Jon
This is my "special" husband and for sure the best pic of the night!!

Me and Robyn
Some of the grandkids chatting it up
Sully opening his first Christmas present which was a box of wipes. He really liked to munch on the ribbon.
Sammee and Davis (my cute little neice and nephew) Ander looking suave :)
My mom and Sully with their matching Christmas attire
Thanks to Jon and Becky for hosting and for all of the delicious food from everyone! Good times!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha! Special Chuck. Loving Sully's Santa Claus outfit!

jen said...

I think it's neat that you married such a special guy;). Looks like fun! I want Jon & Becky's house for Christmas! Looks like a fun place for a party.

JonBeckyJackMatteeStocktonSammeeDavis said...

Great pics Suzi!

We need to party more often. Jon

JonBeckyJackMatteeStocktonSammeeDavis said...

That Sully is super cute.

Robyn Parker said...

Very cute! I especially love the pic of you and your hot twin sister (how can she be a foot taller than you if you're twins? Weird.) Too bad your hubby is a ruh-tard.