Wednesday, December 9, 2009
6 Months Already!
Sully finally likes to eat rice cereal and he also likes to stick out his tongue alot.
Sully is 6 months old today and he had his 6 month check up today as well. We found out that he has an ear infection while we were at the doctor, so good thing we went because i would not have known otherwise. Besides the ear infection, Sully is doing great and developing normally. He now weighs 17 pounds, so he is a healthy chunky little guy. I told the doctor that Sully has not slept once through the night yet and so he told me that i really need to just let him cry as long as it takes for him to fall asleep on his own. We have tried letting him cry for long periods of time, but we have not been consistent enough and he is just one stubborn littl kid. After his ear infection is better than i am really going to buckle down and let him cry it out so he can learn to be more independent. Easier said than done, so wish us luck!! We sure love our Sully though and are so happy he is in our family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute! I love that tongue!
I love that picture. You could dress him like the guy from Kiss for Halloween next year. Little baby kiss. Actually I think that guy is a turd so you really shouldn't dress sweet Sully like him. He is just precious!!!!
He's a cutie! I can't believe he's 17 lbs! I hear ya on the sleep thing. We aren't consistent either! Naughty babies!! :)
Post a Comment