Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend...


Me and my twin sister Robyn (people always tell us that they think we are twins)


We had our Thanksgiving dinner this year at my brother Jon's house and everything was delicious!!! Thanks tonz to Jon and Becky and my parents for making everything so tasty and fun!! It was also so nice to spend this year with my parents since they were on their mission the last 2 years. I wish so bad that i would have taken pics of everyone eating because there was alot of us this year, but i was too busy eating myself to think about taking pics. :) We had a great weekend since Chuck was off for 4 days straight. We went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, which was awesome since the kids can play in their play area while we eat. We also finally saw "New Moon" while Chuck's mom watched our boys. Let me just say that i am just not into the movies as much as i was into the books. It was pure torture for Chuck to watch and i really didn't like it that much either. It was just way too cheesy. Chuck's mom also took family pics of us yesterday, so i will be posting those later for our Christmas card since i am too lazy to actually send out cards. :)




4 comments:

jen said...

I haven't talked to you for like FOUR days. Gosh I guess it's because Chucky poo has been home. You and Robyn do look a bit like twins. What a nice compliment for her since she's like 20 years older than you;). Will I be seeing you tomorrow? If I saw New Moon w/ Jason I'd probably feel differently about the movie. I liked it!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Your boys are getting so big and sooooo cute!

Becky said...

What cute little boys. Love the pic of Ander mauling Sulli on the bed.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow your boys are SO CUTE! And getting so big. Now that I am feeling somewhat adjusted to two, let's get together sometime. Email me and let's get something planned!