I can tell that Ander is so proud of Sully. Ander's voice in the background is hilarious! Sully is looking so much bigger.
Sully is changing SO much all of a sudden! CUTE! Love Ander's argyle sweater. Video said it was unavailable so I didn't watch it.
That is so funny about Ander! He is so cute!! I love it! We still need to get together sometime soon! I still want to see your little baby! He is looking so big!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can tell that Ander is so proud of Sully. Ander's voice in the background is hilarious! Sully is looking so much bigger.
Sully is changing SO much all of a sudden! CUTE! Love Ander's argyle sweater. Video said it was unavailable so I didn't watch it.
That is so funny about Ander! He is so cute!! I love it! We still need to get together sometime soon! I still want to see your little baby! He is looking so big!
Post a Comment