Friday, October 16, 2009

Catching Up = Alot of Pics...

Hay ride at Farmington Farm



Gardner Village



Sully in hilarious Halloween outfit that Ander wore when he was a baby
Sully being cute in the Bumbo
Mabey's Pumpkin Patch


Sully doing some tummy time
Doing some more Bumbo time while watching Baby Einstein for 5 seconds
We have been doing some fun Fall/Halloween activities the last few weeks and we have been enjoying the awesome Fall weather. Also, Sully had his 4 month check-up this past week and he is 50% for weight, height, and head shape, so he is just an average little guy. We found out that Ander is allergic to tree nuts and so we need to set up an appointment with an allergist and carry around an epinephrine shot for him all the time. Fun stuff! :( Chuck and i saw the scariest movie today called "Paranormal Activity" and i was shaking so bad when we came out of the theatre. There was also a girl that sarted crying when we got out because she was so scared, pretty dang funny! :) I am excited for Halloween so i can dress my munchkins up in their costumes, they are so cute!

10 comments:

jen said...

Cute pics! Sully is growing up! You guys have been doing so many fall things. I'm feeling guilty because we haven't done fall stuff.

Becky said...

A girl cried? Awesome! Love the fall! I've gone to Gardners a couple of times we should have gone together! Cute boys! Love the pumpkin outfit!

Robyn Parker said...

It's Farnsworth Farms, not Farmington, you silly goose! We had a great time hanging out with you at the pun'kin patches and going for hay rides. Wish we could've gone to the movie with you. I love the pics of little Sully in the Bumbo - he's such a little sweetie!

Liz said...

He is getting so BIG! I miss the fall there, it looks like you guys are enjoying every bit of it!!

jenjamin said...

Super cute! You look adorable too.

Haskins said...

I cant believe how big sully is getting he is sooo cute!! You look so amazing!! You are so lucky to be blessed with such great genes! You look beautiful!

Holly said...

Your boys are so cute. Hopefully I'll get to see them again before they are all grown up.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Suz, cute pictures! That mr. sully is so dang handsome! I would love to get together with you guys sometime, just let me know!

jen said...

I don't know if I noticed the picture of you and Ander before. You look hot!

jen said...

Oh yeah and and now I see Robyn's comment about it being Farnsworth Farms and not Farmington. I was going to kick your butt for not visiting me if you were in Farmington but I guess your butt is safe for now.