I seriously cannot get enough of my little guy!! I love every second i get to be with him! He is such a good, sweet, adorable baby! I kiss him constantly and i love his cute little smile, it just melts my heart! i know i am sounding cheesy, but i just had to post how in love i am with my sweetie pie! He also sleeps with me, which i never thought i would do, but i really don't mind it and at least i am able to sleep more than i would if he was crying in his crib. I have been trying to get him to sleep in his crib, but i just can't stand to hear him cry. I know i am in for it, but i will keep trying. Having a newborn the second time around is just so much more enjoyable (no offense to Ander), but i just feel like he is an easier baby. In my opinion, Sully's pics really do not do his cute little self justice, i guess he is just not very photogenic.
**a little side note** i took Sully to the daycare at the gym for the first time today and he was a champ, except they had to call me to change his poopy diaper, no biggie. It is so nice to be able to get a little break and workout, i do not know what i would do without the gym!
3 comments:
The pic of Sully in his car seat is SO Ander. Holy Cow! What a cutie! I wish I could have held him more the other day. I was too busy trying to stop Kody from yelling, hitting and throwing fountain drinks at people. Trista and Katie's pose in the picture are way better than mine! I want a re-take. We MUST get together more often. My house next week?
He's a cutie!!! Ander is funny. "The neighbors." I don't know what I would do without the gym either! Oh wait.. he he.
I think he is super photogenic! What a little sweet pea.
Post a Comment