Sunday, September 13, 2009
Chuck's Exciting Birthday and Beckham's Mickey Mouse Birthday Bash!
Here is Chuckles with Sully vegging on the couch watching football. He had a very exciting birthday of doing a Swine Flu study in the morning, mowing the lawn, and eating pizza while watching a football game. Super fun day for Chuck, but he did not complain. We sure love our now 34 year old Buckles!!
Sully chilling in the swing at Beck's birthday party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKLES!
Pretty sucky for Chuck to have the swine flu study his big special day. I wish I could have held Sully for the entire party, but I was too busy supervising Keaton, Kody & Mckay from beating the crap out of each other! Is it bad that I find it entertaining to watch my kids defend themselves? Pretty funny!
That is so cute!! Your kids seem to be growing up so fast!!! They are so darling!
Post a Comment